Friday, October 5, 2007

05-Animal Abuse & Human Cruelty-

Just felt that something wrong with the world at the moment. Was having my great Monday breakfast alone at a Chinese coffee shop near my office (waiting someone to reach and unlock the office), suddenly i heard a dog was barking painfully. Few of the customers were rushing to the side of the coffee shop to figure out what is happening and from my place i saw a dog was injured and while walking, it keeps on barking. I should considered it more to crying. I don't dare to catch up with the dog as i knew it must be hit by the car. My tears almost came out when i heard the dog crying painfully from loud, and slowly until silence. One of the man who was working in the coffee shop told other customers that the dog died. What the fuck, i really felt uneasy and sad + disappointed with the car that hit the dog.



"WHY JUST YOU SLOW DOWN THE CAR WHEN YOU SAW A DOG CROSSING A ROAD? DON'T YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE CHILDISH WHEN YOU THINK THAT A DOG THAT IS AS SMART AS US THAT KNOW HOW TO AVOID A CAR WHILE CROSSING A ROAD? AND HOW IF THE DOG THAT YOU HIT BECAME A CHILDREN?"



I really want to ask this kind of question to the person that hit the dog. Hey, although dogs are animal but they still have their priority to live. Just think about it, why do those dogs walking around on the street? It was because of us, human~ Some of us abandoned them and just leave or throw them on the street and now see what happened? Hey guys, appreciate life. Dogs have life too, appreciate them because we relies on each other in this earth : ) And for those who are keeping a pet, please love and care them like you do to yourself and your love one~



And lastly : -A.P.P.R.E.C.I.A.T.E L.I.F.E-



18th June 2007

No comments: