Tuesday, May 29, 2007

04-Home Alone Saturday-

Today was a boring and lonely Saturday to me. As i went to have breakfast with one of my colleague and before she was rushing for Sammi's concert tickets @ Wisma Genting. Her bf was there, and this is the first time i met up with her bf, lol (funny). Went to Bukit Bintang Marketplace to try out the special toast and Hainan Coffee, nice~ ICHIBAN....

They sent me to gym after the breakfast and i did workout for 1hr + but almost forgot that i had a haircut appointment.... Ouch, took a quick shower at the gym and rush to the saloon as another two of my friend came with me, as they need haircut as well. Simple lunch after the haircut (kailan beef rice), it was nice, tasty etc....

Going to join the class @ gym again, kanasai! I'm kinda crazy bout gym arghhhh.... Feel lonely and depressed today so continuous three cardio classes, and my god... super exhausted... :P

Yummy tuna salad from Izzi Restaurant for dinner, he he. (the food just so so and over priced!!) Went to Sungei Wang to release my daily stress. *play video arcade fighting games LOVE IT...

Got back home early and just dropped by for the blog...

Night guys,
JW
-26th May 2007-

1 comment:

daniel henry said...

mmm... why did you stop blogging... continue writting la. ;o)