Tuesday, May 29, 2007

01-I'm Growing-

Although it was already 8pm now but i am still sitting in front of my laptop, just finished one of my artwork and printed it out. I am waiting for my bro to fetch me to LRT to go home as it is too late for me to get on the public transport.

Since last month, i had been hanging around with my best friend, AJ. We are happy when we went shopping, dinner and gym-ing together. Whenever we get together, lot of things to chat with each other, trying to care about each other as a good friends. Was sorry to hear that the incidents happened recently to herself and her mother. Be strong, AJ coz i knew that you are strong enough to go through all these things.

Family and Friendship are much more important as they will still be here with although when your lover leave you, how they break your heart. So appreciate what you have now as you won't regret when you are alone/have nothing in future.

P/S:Appreciate your friendship and don't ever betray your friends as you might hurt them seriously and it is much more pain than breaking up with lover!

-JW-
21st May 2007

No comments: