Tuesday, May 29, 2007

03-Child-Childish-Children-

Feeling moody for the whole day, lazy to do my work during office hour too. Argh, some more brainstorming with my works :X Anyway, what i can do is just wait for the time to go through and knock of from this bloody hell working hours and rush to gym, yippie!

Met with Yen when on my way to gym, fun chatting with her about gym classes and so on. We went gym together and i was wondering who is going to teach the class tonight... Just scared of those instructors that were lack of motivation, ha ha :x Been enjoying the class as Al was here today for the class! *Muacks n Thanks* (We did enjoy the class!)

#Damien-Thanks for your no-show after waiting you for about 30mins (-_-)凸#

Went back home after gym and took a light late dinner~ yummy. Walking back to the condo alone as usual, went up by lift and with a bunch of "freshies" (means that new intake college students) from a college near my area. They were "little" boys and girls in a group, taking the same lift with me. I was wearing a tank top and by the time they saw my tattoo on right side of my back, they were making jokes with that and said out loud inside the lift. Oh, i was quite pissed off but didn't really bother them as they were just a bunch of kids to me~ *but shouldn't they just talk it later or respect other?...* Argh... Felt bad of that...

Hmm, there is something that we should learn here = respect other as respect yourself, no matter when or where... and that is what makes people respects you!
+ Don't judge other as they will just judge you back as you do to other : )

Live your life and be good,
JW
-24th May 2007-

No comments: